This policy is valid from 18 February 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to be up front and let you know we accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
We abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. We are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. We may or may not note the affiliate in every reference.
A few more things we want our readers to know:
Even though we at Home with the Harpers receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are our own. We want you to know we are trustworthy and would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. We only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have used and the we feel our readers would benefit from. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
*This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Guys, we love when you comment and interact on our site. However we do have the right to edit or delete any comments deemed to be spam in nature, such as;
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted. Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
Please remember R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Please be kind to others and offer support. Remember we are here to build each other up and learn from each other. We’re all on the same team!
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com